I believe that life is mostly sweet and sometimes sour but always delicious. I wanted to treat you all to some sweet deliciousness with these Nutella cookies. I mean, who doesn’t love Nutella? The crazy thing about Nutella is that if you mix it with some flour and eggs, you can whip up the most chocolatey, chewy and yummy cookies ever. That’s right, you heard me — there are only three ingredients in these cookies! You can add almost anything else you feel like from M&Ms to nuts. I’m giving you three options here — Hershey’s Kisses, M&M’s and chocolate chips but by all means get creative and put your own stamp on these unbelievably addicting cookies. You can find Nutella in the gourmet section of the Cost Plus World Market.
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, M&Ms® or 18 Hershey’s® Chocolate Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Nutella, egg and flour with a wooden spoon until dough forms and no flour lumps remain. Stir in the chocolate chips or M&Ms until evenly mixed into the dough (if using Chocolate Kisses, then put them aside).
- Form the dough into balls, about 1 ½ inches in diameter. Place the dough balls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Press down slightly on the dough balls to form thick disks (if you Chocolate Kisses, then skip this step).
- Bake for 10 minutes. If using Chocolate Kisses, then immediately press a Kiss into the center of each cookie. Transfer to a metal rack and let cool until set. Serve slightly warm or completely cooled.